We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- Link tracking;
- Registration in the newsletter and on the site;
- Keep your account secure;
- Insert information into various statistics for using the site;
- Number of page views;
- Linking users to their activities;
InsideFxBrokers publishes Google Adsense interest-based advertisements on this website. These are tailored by Google to reflect your interests. To determine your interests, Google will track your behaviour across the web using cookies. You can view, delete or add interest categories associated with your browser using Google’s Ads Preference Manager, available at: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/. You can opt-out of the Adsense partner network cookie at: https://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html. However, this opt-out mechanism uses a cookie, and if you clear the cookies from your browser your opt-out will not be maintained. To ensure that an opt-out is maintained in respect of a particular browser, you should use the Google browser plug-in available at: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/plugin.
- Administer the website;
- Improve your browsing experience by customizing this website for your personal needs;
- With your consent to send you an e-mail; mail our newsletter that we think may be of interest to you (you can inform us at any time if you do not want the newsletter to be sent to you);
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users, but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
Without your explicit consent, we will not transfer your personal data to any third parties for direct marketing purposes.