When you are new to the trading audience, one of the most important decisions is to choose a broker you can rely on. To make it easy for you, we selected and tested the best brokers, compared them and included them in our options for comparing trading brokers. The mission of our site is to provide you with the most accurate, truthful and relevant information about trading platforms and brokers from around the world. Following these useful tips, you are just a few steps from the Best Forex Brokers in United States. So read, compare, feel free to open an account now!
Forex broker OANDA is an active participant in financial markets. The company stands out among traditional forex dealers, because in addition to providing customers with access to the foreign exchange market, it is also a market maker. Due to this, as well as a well-deserved reputation for over 20 years, the OANDA broker is very popular among traders around the world. The company is primarily focused on providing brokerage services to users from Europe, USA, Australia and Japan. This is a broker known to experienced traders.
Demo: Yes \ Crypto: Yes \ Social: No \ Leverage: 1:50 \ Scalping: Yes \ Hedging: Yes \ Deposit: $/€/£ - 1
City Index one of the best CFD brokers in UK offering low spread worldwide markets for trading. The company provides online trading services in more than 140 countries around the world. Traders have access to over 12,000 markets across the board using MetaTrader, Advantage Web, AT Pro. More than 100,000 retail investors worldwide are now using the City Index. They provide services at fair and transparent prices, as well as some of the best customer support. All transactions are carried out with minimal spreads and commissions.
Demo: Yes \ Crypto: Yes \ Social: No \ Leverage: 1:400 \ Scalping: Yes \ Hedging: Yes \ Deposit: $/€/£ - 100
LMFX states that it allows customers to «trade everything everywhere» offering Equity CFDs and Forex markets on its site across 7 platforms. This site is secure and with client segregated accounts they emphasise this aspect of the site, although the absence of a license is something of a concern. Trading with tight spreads is another positive feature, while the range of bonuses and promotions on offer will be certain to attract interest. Let’s dive deeper and see whether LMFX really is a legitimate venue for Forex trading.
Demo: Yes \ Crypto: No \ Social: No \ Leverage: 1:1000 \ Scalping: Yes \ Hedging: Yes \ Deposit: $/€/£ - 50
GAIN Capital Holding's «Forex» is regulated by FCA in the UK and the respective regulatory agencies in the US (NFA), Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Cayman Islands, Australia and Canada. The broker is actively promoting its services in the Asian region. It is popular with beginners and advanced traders alike, with a proprietary platform FOREXTrader Pro that offers plenty of charting capabilities and intuitive trading.
Demo: Yes \ Crypto: Yes \ Social: No \ Leverage: 1:200 \ Scalping: Yes \ Hedging: No \ Deposit: $/€/£ - 50
eToro one of the world's largest social networks for traders, which has a reputation as a reliable CFD broker registered in Cyprus. Developers position the company as a network of social trading, where you can independently trade currencies, stocks, cryptocurrencies, indices, goods, copy transactions of successful traders or investors, and discuss trading and investment decisions.
Demo: Yes \ Crypto: Yes \ Social: Yes \ Leverage: 1:400 \ Scalping: No \ Hedging: No \ Deposit: $/€/£ - 100
Interactive Brokers is an American broker that ranks first in the US in the number of daily trades on the trading platform. The high rating is explained by the large number of tools available to customers in the terminal, which are almost incomparable with other companies working on Forex. The broker aims to create trading technologies that provide liquidity for traders on the best possible terms, which is why the Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. is so competitive in the context of the offered prices, execution speeds and a variety of online trading products.
Demo: Yes \ Crypto: Yes \ Social: Yes \ Leverage: 1:50 \ Scalping: Yes \ Hedging: Yes \ Deposit: $/€/£ - 10,000
XTB Group is a world leader in Forex and CFD trading. They started out as X-Trade in 2002, then subsequently went through a merger to become XTB in 2004. They have offices in over 13 countries all over the world, and are regulated by the largest financial regulatory authorities in the world, including FCA in the UK, as well as national regulators in a range of other European countries.
Demo: Yes \ Crypto: Yes \ Social: No \ Leverage: 1:200 \ Scalping: Yes \ Hedging: Yes \ Deposit: $/€/£ - 250
How to Choose the Best Broker?
Here we have provided a list of USA Forex Brokers 2021 with all the significant comparison factors that will help you choose a reliable broker for trading. Moreover, depending on trading skills, different traders prefer different brokers. If you are a beginner who is trying to improve his technique, then characteristics such as reliability and a user-friendly interface are exactly what you need to look for. More advanced traders should also pay attention to good bonuses or intuitive platforms. To choose the most profitable platform and broker, make sure in each review of the broker and highlight the following features:
- Impeccable reputation. When it comes to the best brokers and platforms, reputation is everything. Our site exists to provide you with updated information about the best brokers who deserve your trust;
- Excellent reliability. This factor consists of 2 required things. First, the broker must be officially licensed by the authority of the state in which it is located. Secondly, a reliable broker is obliged to provide protection that covers both financial activities and personal data;
- Functional customer service. Brokers are not just websites, but platforms on which a lot of money is put. That is why customer service is mandatory, and the best brokers offer it around the clock and in several languages;
- Intuitive platform. Make sure that the tools used by the broker are simple and understandable so that you do not need to spend time understanding how they work;
- Good bonus system. Many recently created and fraudulent brokers choose a strategy to attract attention to the platform, offering incredibly huge bonuses. In some cases, this can be a trap. Not all brokers are as good and relevant as their bonus system. Just make sure the other features are in order. However, bonuses of brokerage companies have been and remain one of the most attractive parts of trading;
- Special amenities. Along with bonuses, there are some other additional amenities that you should look for as well. These include a personal account manager, an educational center for beginners, the ability to trade multiple assets, and so on.
Our goal is to provide information and brokerage reviews to help you make the right and deliberate choice. Be sure and consider our helpful tips to choose the best brokerage name on the list.